COVID-19 Crisis Response
Table of Contents
About Our Response
BP Trinidad and Tobago has created a 1 million TTD COVID-19 Response Fund designed to provide social relief for communities. The Rose Foundation was selected as an implementing partner and will administer the Fund on behalf of BP Trinidad and Tobago. Funds will be made accessible to reputable non-governmental organisations (NGOs) and community based organisations (CBOs) who are already tackling various social problems “on the ground.”
- Registered non-governmental and community-based organisations (NGOs and CBOs).
- Project proposals should contain a budget, target audience and expected impact of the project along with evidence of being a registered entity.
- Proposals must be specific, including but not limited to:
- Projects that support food distribution.
- Projects that support low-income households and individuals who are unemployed and need medication and other necessities.
- Projects that support people who are institutionalized for example orphans, homeless, abused etc.
- Projects that support the elderly including persons providing care for the elderly or disabled at home.
- Projects must be ongoing and/or start within 5 days of receipt of the grant.
- Grants will be given only for items that are purchased after the receipt of the grant.
- Grants MUST be used solely for the purpose for which they are intended.
Self-employed and micro enterprises:
Support will be provided in the form of:
- Grant Funding to organisations
- Food Banks/Supplies
Legally registered not for profit organisations, community based organisations and micro businesses that meet the eligibility criteria.
Individuals can only access in-kind support from the food banks/supplies.
Organisations can only apply ONCE for a grant.
The maximum amount of grant funding that can be awarded is 30,000TTD.
- How grant funding can be spent?
Grant funding must be spent for the purposes that it was awarded.
- Where grant recipients can operate?
Grant recipients can have their operations in any part of Trinidad and/or Tobago.
Successful/unsuccessful applicants will be notified in writing via email and by telephone contact.
We aim to process grant applications within 7-14 days of receipt of the application.
Please contact The Rose Foundation for assistance with your grant application. You can email email@example.com or telephone (868) 470-6827.
Follow our latest updates on our COVID-19 Response Facebook page.